At Pharmacor Technologies and Inhalater.com, we are committed to preserving your privacy and protecting the personal information you may choose to send us.
- You do not need to disclose personal information to use our website.
- We do not keep any personal information, other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
- We do not keep personal information for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
- We do not sell, barter, trade or give away any personal information to any third parties.
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the Privacy Policies of other websites you may visit.
What This Policy Covers
This Policy covers our treatment of the personal information collected from customers, and partners in the course of our commercial activities. Specifically, this Policy concerns how information is collected, used, securely maintained and ultimately disposed of properly.
Purposes For Collection Of Personal Information
Personal information is collected to communicate with you the customer; to answer questions and respond to feedback submitted by partners; to establish and maintain mailing contact lists.
How Personal Information Is Maintained
We do not sell, barter, trade or give away your personal information to any third parties.
As for most websites, our server logs your IP address on our server files. No effort is made to connect your IP address with you as an individual.
Six principles of the Inhalater privacy code
Inhalater.com is responsible for the personal information collected and maintained by it and which is under its control. In order to fulfill this responsibility: We have designated an official to be responsible for the day-to-day care and control of personal information, namely our Chief Privacy Officer (CPO);
- developing procedures to protect personal information;
- developing procedures to receive and respond to complaints and inquiries;
- training our staff about our policies and practices respecting personal information; and
- developing and distributing information to our staff and the general public explaining our policies and procedures respecting personal information.
Inhalater.com is committed to openness to you regarding its collection and use of personal information. As discussed, we collect and use personal information for the above-mentioned limited purposes.
Inhalater.com is committed to ensuring that you are aware of how your personal information is used. We are dedicated to obtaining the consent of individuals who provide us with their personal information.
Inhalater.com restricts the collection of personal information only to that information that is necessary for the limited purposes noted above. We collect personal information to fulfill the above-noted purposes only, and for no other purposes.
Limiting Use, Disclosure And Retention
Inhalater.com does not use personal information for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected. We retain personal information only for as long as it is needed, for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was originally collected.
The Chief Privacy Officer will receive and respond to all information requests regarding our privacy policies or about your personal information under our care and control. Please write or email your information request to the administrator at email@example.com .
We investigate all inquiries or complaints received by us and will respond in writing in a timely manner.
Appropriate measures to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant will be taken when appropriate.